Etna Bianco Contrada Villagrande
Enveloping freshness and sensuality
Milo, home of the Bianco Superiore, each Contrada with its own characteristics. In Contrada Villagrande we wanted to create a wine that challenges time, which amplifies the characteristics of the Etna area: freshness, longevity, elegance.
50 in stock
– Production area: Milo Contrada Villagrande (700 m)
– Exposure: South-East
– Vines: Carricante 90%, autochthonous Etna vines 10%
– Plants: Guyot, 7000 plants per hectare Yield / 40 hectoliters per hectare
– Aging: 500L oak barrels for 12 months and one year in bottle.
– Serving temperature: 12 ° C
– View: Straw yellow, bright and dense.
– Nose: Persistent and complex hints of white fruit, flowers, almonds.
– Taste: Elegance and balance of drink, persistent minerality and freshness.
– Pairings: Elaborate first courses, caught with firm cooking, legumes and soups.
– Notes: Immediately elegant, but not demanding, very persistent and warm, it offers evolutions and contrasts of flavors that encourage drinking and, for those who know how to wait, unique emotions.
– Guarantee: To be drunk immediately, but guaranteed up to twenty years after the harvest.