The emblem of Villagrande taste
Sicily is said to be a land of contrasts, and so is this wine. The perfume lets you understand dry, clean sensations, softened by floral and white pulp fruit notes. Instead, the first sip is fresh and direct, at the same time enveloping.
49 in stock
– Production area: Milo Contrada Villagrande (700 m)
– Exposure: South-East
– Vines: Carricante 90%, autochthonous Etna vines 10%
– Plants: Guyot, 7000 plants per hectare Yield / 40 hectoliters per hectare
– Fermentation: Steel, bottling 10 months after the harvest
– Serving temperature: 8-10 ° C
– View: Pale straw yellow, bright and dense.
– Nose: Persistent floral and white fruit aromas, overall harmonious and elegant.
– Taste: Strong acidity, elegant drinking and persistent minerality.
– Pairings: Perfect with shellfish and raw fish, but also with dishes with more decisive flavors, and cheeses up to medium seasoning.
– Notes: A wine that immediately demonstrates notes of marked acidity and persistent minerality, which make it intuit longevity. Over time it develops great character and balance.
– Guarantee: To be drunk immediately, guaranteed for up to fifteen years from the vintage.