Poetry. Golden salina
Clearly her ritual moment is with sweets or as a meditation glass. But it can also be combined as an unusual aperitif, together with a selection of cheeses and fruit compotes.
Out of stock
– Production area: Santa Marina – Salina (200-400 m)
– Exposure: East
Grape varieties: Malvasia delle Lipari, Corinto Nero
– Plants: Guyot 7500 plants per hectare
Yield: 20 hectoliters per hectare
– Production: Drying of the grapes for 20 – 30 days. Fermentation in steel and bottling 12 months after the harvest. Every single grape is hand-stripped.
– Serving temperature: 16 ° C
– View: Golden, dense and bright.
– Nose: Floral, citrus, aromatic herbs and raisins, balsamic finish.
– Taste: Great elegance of drinking, balsamic hints of citrus and honey, not aggressive and not too sweet, clean aftertaste.
– Pairings: It goes well with cheeses and fruit compotes, gold honey and fresh fruit, excellent on its own.
– Notes: The natural balance between alcohol, acid and sugary residue gives the wine a unique elegance of its kind. Try it, served cooler also as an aperitif.
– Guarantee: To be drunk immediately and guaranteed up to twenty years after the harvest.