From absinthe to orange blossom
A wine that tells its island in its perfume and texture, each sip brings you back to Salina. The label evokes the sun in the glass, and it is just like that: from the sun of the Aeolian Islands this wine takes strength, character and aromas, but loves to be free, to fly towards flavors that are even distant.
50 in stock
– Production area: Santa Marina – Salina (200-400 m)
– Exposure: East
– Vines: Malvasia delle Lipari 40%, Rucignola, Catarratto and other native vines 60%
– Plants: Guyot 7500 plants per hectare
– Fermentation: In steel and bottling 6/7 months after the harvest.
– Serving temperature: 8-10 ° C
– View: Golden yellow, dense and clear.
– Nose: Floral, citrus, aromatic herbs and balsamic finish.
– Taste: Great drinking elegance, balsamic, citrus and aromatic hints, slightly sweet and mineral aftertaste.
– Pairings: It goes well with fresh cheeses, fruit and vegetables in pinzimonio, perfect marriage with the Salina caper.
– Notes: Delicately aromatic wine, but which hides complex fruit notes and spicy sensations.
– Guarantee: To be drunk immediately and guaranteed up to ten years from the vintage.