Fresh and carefree
The first emotion is visual: the color that turns from rosy blush to intense warm yellow evokes sunny sensations. Its freshness slides lightly on the various flavors.
25 in stock
– Production area: Milo (700 m)
Grape varieties: Nerello Mascalese 90%, Carricante 10%
– Plants: Guyot
Yield: 50 hectoliters per hectare
– Fermentation: In the absence of pomace
– Serving temperature: 10 ° C
– View: Onion peel, slender and bright.
– Nose: Strong and persistent floral scents, blood orange and pink grapefruit.
– Taste: Decisive and elegant entry, which allows easy drinking, but followed by an interesting complexity tending to the fruit.
– Pairings: Perfect as an aperitif, accompanied by fried fish and seafood. But also from tuna in oil, caponata and tomato-based first courses.
– Notes: A wine that hides its complexity with elegance.
– Guarantee: To be drunk immediately.